Sunday, March 2, 2014

My second article on Huffington Post!

Well color me happy ecstatic! My second article was published today in The Huffington Post! Sunday edition, no less! I am so flattered, touched, excited...! Here's the link:

Why I Left My Husband After Getting Diagnosed With Cancer

Posted: Updated:
Print Article

Main Entry Image
                            
By Lizzy Smith for DivorcedMoms.com

I am a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in January 2012 and immediately upon diagnosis, I left my alcoholic husband and moved two states away to enter treatment. The life that I once knew (career, family, home, dogs, San Diego) was over in an instant.
Prior to diagnosis, I realize how my priorities were all wrong. I spent the majority of my time on things that weren’t important at all. But it’s amazing how radically that changed once I knew I was sick and fighting for my life.

keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment